Chocolate chip and pumpkin muffins
Skip to main content
> 30 min
Delicious autumnal flavours come together in these delightful chocolate and pumpkin muffins, great for a coffee break or on the go.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
For approx. 12-15 pieces
- 200g dark chocolate Cailler Cuisine (64%), in pieces (30 g for decoration)
- 170g flour
- 1g baking soda
- 3g baking powder
- 2g cinnamon
- 1 pinch of clove
- 2g ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 150g brown sugar
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- 500g raw pumpkin, cooked into a purée and reduced to 190g
- 90g orange juice
- muffin cases or tray
- a bowl
- a whisk
- flour sieve
- a spatula
> 30 min
- 1Sift together the dry ingredients and set them aside.
- 2Whip the eggs and sugar until well beaten – they should be a light colour.
- 3Add the oil and salt and the pumpkin purée and stir until evenly mixed.
- 4Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Pour in the orange juice and mix until smooth.
- 6Pour the batter into greased and paper-lined muffin tins or paper cases.
- 7Bake at 190°C - 200°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Let cool and decorate with spare chocolate pieces.