15 - 30 min
- 1Use a large knife to cut some shavings off the chocolate and set aside for decoration. Set the rest of the chocolate aside
- 2Bring milk with vanilla to the boil, reduce heat, take pan off the heat. Add chocolate and stir continuously while melting.
- 3Combine the milk set aside earlier with the cornflour and eggs. Pour the chocolate milk into the egg mixture (see tip 1). Return the mixture to the pan and bring to the boil over medium heat, stirring continuously. As soon as the mixture thickens, remove
- 4Serve cream, garnish with the chocolate shavings set aside earlier
- Stir continuously with a whisk while pouring chocolate milk into egg mixture.
- Lay a sheet of cling film directly onto the cream to prevent a skin forming on the surface while cooling.