Chocolate tart with pears
Skip to main content
> 30 min
The sweet, delicate flavour of pear pairs perfectly with bittersweet dark chocolate in this impressive-looking tart.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENTS
- 150 g Cailler Cuisine Noir 64%, crumbled
- 1 rolled out sheet shortcrust pastry (approx. 22 cm Ø)
- 60 g butter, in pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 pears
- a baking tin approx. 30 cm Ø
- a knife
- a fork
- a whisk
- a bowl
- a pan
- a spatula
> 30 min
Approx. 35 min
- 1Line baking tin with paper, then pastry, and prick it all over (see tip 1).
- 2Melt the chocolate and butter in a thin-walled bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir until smooth and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Add eggs and flour, spread mixture over pastry.
- 4Peel and slice pears (see tip 2). Arrange pear wedges on chocolate mixture and pastry.
- 5Bake 25 minutes on the bottom shelf of oven preheated to 220°C. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
1. Prick pastry all over with a fork.
2. Peel pears, remove pips with corer and cut into thin wedges.