- Mix cocoa powder and water until smooth.
- Combine egg yolks with the other ingredients.
- Whip egg whites and combine until smooth.
- Spread the dough into four baking dishes, each approx. 12 to 15 cm in diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Bake at 155°C to 160°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool brownies before turning out, as they are very fragile.
Tip: keep 13 g of the sugar aside and whip it with the egg whites for more stable egg white.
Material: 4 baking dishes (12 to 15 cm in diameter), bowls, whisk, spatula