Chocolate recipes from Cailler, for moments of sweet bliss: Christmas «Rochers»
- Mix the almond slices with the icing sugar and a bit of water.
- Spread over a baking tray and bake at 170 °C until golden.
- Leave to cool and then combine with 200 g tempered chocolate.
- Form small "rocher" using two teaspoons.
- Leave to cool and enjoy.
Tricks and short cuts:
- To temper the chocolate shell, melt 2/3 of the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water until it reaches 45 – 50 °C.
- Finely chop the remaining 1/3 of the chocolate.
- Now add the chopped chocolate to the melted chocolate and stir until it has completely melted. If it doesn't melt, slightly warm the chocolate.
- Make sure that the chocolate does not exceed the ideal temperature for dark chocolate of 31 °C.