Crunchy mousse with milk chocolate
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooling: 2 hours
Material: glasses or ramekins of 6-7 cm diameter
- Cut the chocolate into pieces.
- Whip the cream.
- Bring the milk to the boil.
- Pour approx. 1/3 of the hot milk over the chocolate and mix using a whisk until the mixture is smooth, springy and shiny.
- Carefully add the rest of the milk. Once the mixture is hand-hot, mix in the whipped cream.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the mousse into the glasses and allow to cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, carefully stir the crunchy mixture into the mousse. Leave some over for the decoration. For decoration, you can also use a potato peeler to grate some chocolate flakes over the mousse.